ST. FRANCIS HIGH SCHOOL
St. Charles, IL
height: 5'7" weight:
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- 2014 Summer Training Guide: Volleyball
- Kerri Walsh Jennings' Power-Packed Workout for Volleyball Players
- Why the Landing Is Critical for the Volleyball Vertical Jump
- Out of Vanuatu: Beach Volleyball Tips from the Pacific Islands
- Volleyball Workout Do's and Don'ts
Libero, Defense Specialist
No stats added yet
11/10/2011 - Heading to the IHSA Volleyball State Playoffs! **11/12/2011 3rd in State!
*AAU "2011 Best Athlete" selection
* 2011 AAU 18 Club National Champion- Orlando, Florida
-I am a 17 year old Junior at St. Francis College Prep.
-I am left handed
-I played on the St. francis varsity team as a L/DS. team was 31-3
- I am currently playing on Sports Performance 18-2 team.
-St. Francis Volleyball (girls): 4th place (1995â€“96); 3rd place (1987â€“88, 94â€“95, 98â€“99); 2nd place (2000â€“01, 07â€“08); State Champions (1988â€“89, 91â€“92, 92â€“93, 97â€“98, 2002â€“03, 03â€“04, 04â€“05, 06â€“07)
-The St. Francis girls volleyball team, as of 2009â€“10, is second allâ€“time in Illinois history in terms of state titles and top four finishes. In 2009, Peg Kopec, the girls volleyball coach, became the first Illinois high school coach in any sport to win 1,000 games.
My Sports Performance 18-2 club team is ranked 28th nationally by Prep Volleyball to start the season off.