SEVEN LAKES HIGH SCHOOL
height: 6' weight: 225
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Catch the Football Every Time: 18 Drills That Make It Easy
- Meet Eric Ebron, the Next Big-Play NFL Tight End: And 'Pay Attention'
- Just in Time for Spring: New Football Uniforms for the Miami Hurricanes
- Remembering 'The Michael Vick Experience,' the Greatest Sports Commercial Ever Made
- Master Heads Up Football's 5 Tackling Drills and Techniques
|Position(s)||Inside Lineback, Long Snapper|
all district for District 19-5A
Teams & Coach Information
I am involved in local activities that my church is involved in. I am also part of a christian organization called student venture. I am one of the 4 leaders for my school's student venture organization and actively participate in trying to lead my peers the right way in life.
On the field I am a vocal leader. I refuse to let my teammates quit on themselves and the team. This is simple because in the duraton of the offseason I push myself passed limits. My teammates see this and respect me for it. As well, I push my teammates pass their limits. I am constantly on my fellow teammates about getting better, improving everyday, for the next seasons success.
I have strict workout routines and schedules. I have done much research to find the best way possible to make myself the best i can be. I also pay close attention to my diet. All of these are factors in making me a better football player. I stay away from anything that can harm my body and could harm or jeopardize my football career.