St Luke's Grammar School
Frenchs Forest, NSW
height: 6'1" weight: 165
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Zach LaVine Dunks Like He Owns the Rim
- Is Kyrie Irving Finally Getting a Signature Shoe?
- The 20-Minute Basketball Strength Workout
- Hornets' Bismack Biyombo Gives New Meaning to the Term 'Team Run'
- Get ‘Drafted’ By an NBA or WNBA Player to Play in a Pick-Up Game in Barcelona
|Position(s)||Center, Power Forward, Small Forward|
|Minutes per game||30.0||28.0|
|Points per game||28.0|
|Assists per game||8.0|
|Steals per game||3.0|
|Blocks per game||4.0|
|Turnovers per game||1.0|
|Personal fouls per game||3.0|
|Rebounds per game||8.0|
|Offensive rebounds per game||4.0|
* The above stats are conservative estimates only as all requested stats are not kept by the school or rep teams. The stats are a compilation of Freshman, Sophmore and Senior school leagues, U16, U14, U12 representative competitions for Manly Warringah.
My school team recently toured the US playing matches in Oregon and Washington State. We won 5 of 7 matches and I top scored in 4, (41 pts in last match against a 4A school). One of the matches was broadcast on local radio; http://sequimsportsaudio.blogspot.com/2010/12/10-11-boys-and-girls-basketball-vs-st.html
I have also been coached by Australian Olympic players Brad & Karen Dalton. Karen is also the head coach of the Sydney Flames of the WNBL and assistant coach of the Australian Olympic team.
St Luke's Basketball Excellence Award
Manly Warringah U14's Div 1 & U16's. Div 1 MVP
AICES school team
NASSA school team
Talented Athlete Program, (TAP) U14, U15
NSW All Star Camp, U14, U15, U16