MOUNT SI HIGH SCHOOL
North Bend, WA
height: 5'11" weight: 165
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- 12-Week Off-Season Lineman Workout Program
- 4 Division I Football Tips for Muscle-Building Eating
- Best Linebacker in the NFL? NaVorro Bowman Responds
- Exclusive Video: Von Miller Rules the Roost
- A Rookie's Guide to Combine Preparation
Jimbo has committed to University of Nevada, Reno
|Position(s)||Wide Receiver, Safety, Cornerback, Gunner, Kick Returner|
|Kick return yards||80|
|Longest kick return||34|
Varsity Starter - Offense
Varsity Starter - Defense
Varsity starter - All Special Teams:
Kick off returner
Punt return team-Gunner
Played nearly every down junior season.
2011 All Conference - Honorable Mention
Teams & Coach Information
I participate as a "Buddy" on the regions' Little League special needs team.
Worked to feed the homeless.
Volunteered for annual "food bowl" - an annual foodraiser for the local food bank.
Stadium Announcer - Mt. Si HS - Football, C team and JV games