MOUNT SI HIGH SCHOOL
North Bend, WA
height: 5'11" weight: 165
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Meet Eric Ebron, the Next Big-Play NFL Tight End: And 'Pay Attention'
- Just in Time for Spring: New Football Uniforms for the Miami Hurricanes
- Remembering 'The Michael Vick Experience,' the Greatest Sports Commercial Ever Made
- Master Heads Up Football's 5 Tackling Drills and Techniques
- GoPro Captures the Nation's Top High School Football Talent at the New Orleans Nike SPARQ Combine
Jimbo has committed to University of Nevada, Reno
|Position(s)||Wide Receiver, Safety, Cornerback, Gunner, Kick Returner|
|Kick return yards||80|
|Longest kick return||34|
Varsity Starter - Offense
Varsity Starter - Defense
Varsity starter - All Special Teams:
Kick off returner
Punt return team-Gunner
Played nearly every down junior season.
2011 All Conference - Honorable Mention
Teams & Coach Information
I participate as a "Buddy" on the regions' Little League special needs team.
Worked to feed the homeless.
Volunteered for annual "food bowl" - an annual foodraiser for the local food bank.
Stadium Announcer - Mt. Si HS - Football, C team and JV games