MOUNT SI HIGH SCHOOL
North Bend, WA
height: 5'11" weight: 165
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Football Training Camp Survival Kit: 7 Things You Need in Your Locker
- WATCH: Ravens DL Haloti Ngata's Turkish Get-Up
- Recently Injured NFL Defensive End Deadlifts Ridiculous Amount of Weight
- A.J. Hawk Makes a Fan's Wish Come True by—Tackling Him?
- UCLA's New 'LA Steel' Alternate Football Uniforms Pay Tribute to the City of Los Angeles
Jimbo has committed to University of Nevada, Reno
|Position(s)||Wide Receiver, Safety, Cornerback, Gunner, Kick Returner|
|Kick return yards||80|
|Longest kick return||34|
Varsity Starter - Offense
Varsity Starter - Defense
Varsity starter - All Special Teams:
Kick off returner
Punt return team-Gunner
Played nearly every down junior season.
2011 All Conference - Honorable Mention
Teams & Coach Information
I participate as a "Buddy" on the regions' Little League special needs team.
Worked to feed the homeless.
Volunteered for annual "food bowl" - an annual foodraiser for the local food bank.
Stadium Announcer - Mt. Si HS - Football, C team and JV games