MOUNT SI HIGH SCHOOL
North Bend, WA
height: 5'11" weight: 165
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Who's The Next Appalachian State? 3 Major College Football Upsets That Could Happen
- WATCH: Penn Football Team Goes Crazy Over New Jerseys
- The 13 Best Signature On-Field Celebrations in the NFL
- Will New Uniforms Help Your Team Win? STACK Investigates
- WATCH: Miami's Denzel Perryman Destroys Teammate with Monster Tackle
Jimbo has committed to University of Nevada, Reno
|Position(s)||Wide Receiver, Safety, Cornerback, Gunner, Kick Returner|
|Kick return yards||80|
|Longest kick return||34|
Varsity Starter - Offense
Varsity Starter - Defense
Varsity starter - All Special Teams:
Kick off returner
Punt return team-Gunner
Played nearly every down junior season.
2011 All Conference - Honorable Mention
Teams & Coach Information
I participate as a "Buddy" on the regions' Little League special needs team.
Worked to feed the homeless.
Volunteered for annual "food bowl" - an annual foodraiser for the local food bank.
Stadium Announcer - Mt. Si HS - Football, C team and JV games