SARNIA COLLEGIATE INSTITUTE AND TECHNICAL SCHOOL
height: 6'3" weight: 165
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Target Specific Energy Systems to Maximize Your Training
- Cut the Ice in Half for Additional Skill Development
- Dirtiest Hits of the 2013 NHL Season
- Unlock Your Hockey Performance With Mobility Drills
- Exercise of the Week: Triangle Drill
|Position(s)||Right Wing, Left Wing|
Teams & Coach Information
I am hoping to help volunteer this year for the girls sliver stick in sarnia, my aunt has been doing it for 13 years, and has just been diagnosed with breast cancer, so this year I would like to help and take her spot while she gets better.
To continue to put on weight and muscle, and keep sticking to my gym workouts. Also, go to more hockey camps in the summer.