Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf
Cardiff, SOuth Glamorgan
height: 6'6" weight: 330
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Riddell's New Football Helmet Is Designed to Reduce Concussions
- Catch the Football Every Time: 18 Drills That Make It Easy
- Meet Eric Ebron, the Next Big-Play NFL Tight End: And 'Pay Attention'
- Just in Time for Spring: New Football Uniforms for the Miami Hurricanes
- Remembering 'The Michael Vick Experience,' the Greatest Sports Commercial Ever Made
|Position(s)||Offensive Tackle, Offensive Guard|
Hey, I'm an aspiring linemen who wants to push himself to the next level, at the moment I've played the highest level of ball in the UK and want to reach my potential in the states. I would like to say I have a very competitive physique and have a great deal to give if given the chance!
Played for university teams, strongest in my age group in weightlifting in europe