LAKEWOOD HIGH SCHOOL
Saint Petersburg, FL
height: 5'7" weight:
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Putting Top Tennis Gear to the Test
- USTA Tournaments: A Must for Tennis Recruits
- 3 Ways to Prevent Tennis Elbow
- Tennis Hand Toss Drill for Better Reaction Time
- Sloane Stephens: The New Face of Women's Tennis
|Singles win %||60||66|
|Doubles win %||70||86|
|Best serve mph||85|
|Average serve mph||70|
|Top tournament finishes|
|Top tournament finish|
|Top five percentage|
MVP 2009-2010 Tennis Season
Teams & Coach Information
I volunteer at the Goodwill Foundation as often as I can. I participate in other various volunteering projects throughout the city of Saint Petersburg, such as feeding the homeless and Clothes to Kids.
I stay positive during a match, and try my best to encourage my teammates in all aspects of the game. Besides tennis, I'm the brass section leader in my school's marching band.
I try my best to eat balanced meals, and snack healthy. I run as often as I can.