Track and Field
THAYER CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
height: 5'8" weight: 130
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Trailer: Vin Diesel Returns in 'Riddick'
- UFC Welterweight Tyron Woodley's Explosive MMA Barbell Circuit
- Introducing Your New Source for Expert Training Tips: 'STACK Fitness Weekly' (VIDEO)
- 'Call of Duty: Ghosts' Trailer Revealed at Xbox One Event (VIDEO)
- Exercise of the Week: Concentric Box Jumps
|Outdoor Event||Personal Record||Career|
|100 meter dash||0:10.70||0:11.04|
Teams & Coach Information
I help coach and ref little kids soccer. Helping out with younger kids is important to me because the future athletes need local role models to look up to. Helping kids learn sports makes me feel really good and like the role models I used to look up to.
I am one of the football captains. Being a captain shows leadership. I have worked very hard the past three years to earn that status. Showing up to practice everyday training hard and pushing others to be the best that they can be.
I have never done drugs. I have never drank/partied. I stay away from bad habits. I am a part of the Thayer County Healthy Community Coalitions group so I help broadcast healthy living and drug free to others in my community.