FARRINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
height: 6'3" weight: 270
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- 12-Week Off-Season Lineman Workout Program
- 4 Division I Football Tips for Muscle-Building Eating
- Best Linebacker in the NFL? NaVorro Bowman Responds
- Exclusive Video: Von Miller Rules the Roost
- A Rookie's Guide to Combine Preparation
|Position(s)||Defensive Tackle, Defensive End|
Sophmore Season 9/8/12 Made Headlines scoring Defensive Touchdown vs Moanalua
-Conference Play-Offs and State Play-Offs: Started also at DT and Played as a 3 Technique DT
-Honor Roll: 4.0 (2012)
-Will be taking AP and Honors Courses during 2013 and 2014
-Early HS graduate. Will be completed upon Senior year/ Fall 2014.
1. FRESMAN ALL AMERICAN - MAX PREP 2011-2012 C/0 -2015
1st TEAM DEFENSE
2. 2012 Combined Bench - 225 x 21 REPS
3. High School Football Recruiting: Class of 2015 Top 100 Watch List
4. ALL OIA EAST 2nd TEAM (ONLY SOPHMORE FOR DEFENSIVE TEAM) 2012 SEASON-HAWAII
5. ALL STATE 2012 HM.
Teams & Coach Information
Involved with the 1st Christian Fellowship Group at FHS and mentor at Special Olympics.
Performing at Hawaii Service projects including Muscualr Dystrophy, Beach Clean Up
Big Brother Big Sister Program.
Working towards an Eagle Scout.
Donating to Kids Day once a month in..KALIHI..area(poverty..area..in..HAWAII)
It's very simple for me. I witnessed and saw 3 older brothers work hard to attend D-1 on football scholarships. My parents taught us 3 things, God First, Family, Hard Work = School and Football. To obtain a football scholarship, we needed to work hard, get GREAT grades - not just a passing grade.Make..sure,we put family in our hearts and soul because we represent them, and put God first in all that we do because the talents and abilities are given to us by HIM. Amongst these are to sleep healthy, eat..right,and...be a great Christian example to my peers on and off the field, respect all and love everyone. To this, God will bless me abundantly.