GLENBARD SOUTH HIGH SCHOOL
Glen Ellyn, IL
height: 5'5" weight: 120
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- 4 Essential Components of Basketball Speed With Drills to Enhance Them
- How to Run and Attack the 1-3-1 Half-Court Trap
- Push Your Off-Season Basketball Conditioning to the Next Level
- 6 Basketball Layup Variations, Part 6: The Backhand Reverse Layup
- Dwyane Wade Helps the Heat Advance
|Position(s)||Point Guard, Shooting Guard|
I'm a junior at Glenbard South and have been on Varsity basketball for all 3 years. I can play the 1 2 and 3 if needed.
Teams & Coach Information
I volunteer at Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital in Wheaton, IL usually in the OT or PT department. I volunteer every year at the PADS run, which is a 3 mile and 6 mile run to raise money and supplies for their homeless shelter. I help out at grade school and middle school practices and camps (usually with defensive possition, passing,shooting and dribbling drills).