Track and Field
Coral Reef Senior High School
height: 5'5" weight: 80
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- adidas Signs NBA Draft Prospect Danté Exum
- Instagram Roundup: Kings and Cavs Rookies Get Popcorn Pranked and 14 Other Can't-Miss Athlete Posts
- TRAILER: Epic Adventure 'Jupiter Ascending'
- NCAA Might Soon Allow Student-Athletes to Eat Unlimited Food
- 8 Training Innovations Shaping the Future of Fitness
|Outdoor Event||Personal Record||Career|
|100 meter high hurdles||0:15.53||0:15.61|
|400 meters int. hurdles||1:13.00|
|4x400 meter relay (athlete leg only)||1:01.00|
Teams & Coach Information
I'm involved I'm the SPCA for horses in Miami, FL. I enjoy going out there to help clean stalls and clean water bowls for the horses. I love animals and would do anything to have them in a safe and clean environment. I'm also involved in The Audubon Society in Miami, FL. I pick up garbage around the site and invasive plants that harm the reserve. Making my community better is what I enjoy doing.
I pursue a healthy athletic performance by doing my homework and school projects in advance so I will have time for track.