HAUPPAUGE HIGH SCHOOL
height: 5'10" weight: 190
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Baseball Exercises: Should You Lift Overhead?
- The 6-Week Baseball Tune-Up
- Mark Teixeira Shares 4 Fielding Tips for First Basemen
- MLB Announces Major Change to Home Plate Collision Rule
- Rotator Cuff Exercises (and More) for Pitchers
|Position(s)||Second Base, Third Base, Short Stop, Out Field, Right Field, Left Field, Pitcher, Closer|
I'm a very good defensive player, and rarely makes errors. I have a very good arm for the outfield.
Teams & Coach Information
I try motivate the team on and off the field. I go to the mound and talk to the pitcher if he's having trouble find the strike zone. I try and make him not think about the game, i talk to him about something else. I get the bench hyped up when we're at bat.
Stay in shape for baseball, working out to get bigger and stronger. Make sure anything that i put in body and do while working out is not counter productive. Eat health, be health, be active. I focus on baseball, work on baseball drills. Practice my speed and agility to get faster.