HAUPPAUGE HIGH SCHOOL
height: 5'10" weight: 190
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Blink and You'll Miss Aroldis Chapman's Blazing 104-MPH Fastball
- 3 Worst Core Exercises for Baseball (and What to Do Instead)
- Andrew McCutchen Is Raking His Way to Consecutive MVP Honors
- Derek Jeter's Best All-Star Moments
- New Glove From Nike Doesn't Need to be Broken In, Looks Awesome
|Position(s)||Second Base, Third Base, Short Stop, Out Field, Right Field, Left Field, Pitcher, Closer|
I'm a very good defensive player, and rarely makes errors. I have a very good arm for the outfield.
Teams & Coach Information
I try motivate the team on and off the field. I go to the mound and talk to the pitcher if he's having trouble find the strike zone. I try and make him not think about the game, i talk to him about something else. I get the bench hyped up when we're at bat.
Stay in shape for baseball, working out to get bigger and stronger. Make sure anything that i put in body and do while working out is not counter productive. Eat health, be health, be active. I focus on baseball, work on baseball drills. Practice my speed and agility to get faster.