BRANTLEY COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL
height: 5'11" weight: 160
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant Dominates as a High School Junior
- Melo Follows LeBron's Lead
- I Played Basketball in Michael Jordan's House
- 'Coach' Shaq and Nerlens Noel Show Their Support in Rucker Park
- Palm a Basketball With This Grip-Strengthening Workout
|Position(s)||Point Guard, Shooting Guard|
|Minutes per game||28.0|
|Points per game||19.0|
|Assists per game||4.0|
|Steals per game||2.0|
|Blocks per game||0.23|
|Turnovers per game||2.5|
|Rebounds per game||7.0|
Named 1st Team All Region as a Junior 2013-2014. Named 2nd Team All Region Sophomore Year 2012-2013. Highest GPA (4.0/100) on Varsity Team.
Teams & Coach Information
I always help out with camps or other community functions very willingly. Especially when someone else is truly commited to getting better. I will share my hand, my talent, my skills or whatever can possibly benefit another in some way.
I have a 100 GPA. The court is important, but so is the classroom.
I am drug free? I am very well organized and disciplined to get the appropriate food, rest and attention that my body needs in order to stay a peak level of performance.