BRANTLEY COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL
height: 5'11" weight: 160
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Is Kyrie Irving Finally Getting a Signature Shoe?
- The 20-Minute Basketball Strength Workout
- Hornets' Bismack Biyombo Gives New Meaning to the Term 'Team Run'
- Get ‘Drafted’ By an NBA or WNBA Player to Play in a Pick-Up Game in Barcelona
- What Will Be the Most Popular Shoe of the 2014-2015 NBA Season?
|Position(s)||Point Guard, Shooting Guard|
|Minutes per game||28.0|
|Points per game||19.0|
|Assists per game||4.0|
|Steals per game||2.0|
|Blocks per game||0.23|
|Turnovers per game||2.5|
|Rebounds per game||7.0|
Named 1st Team All Region as a Junior 2013-2014. Named 2nd Team All Region Sophomore Year 2012-2013. Highest GPA (4.0/100) on Varsity Team.
Teams & Coach Information
I always help out with camps or other community functions very willingly. Especially when someone else is truly commited to getting better. I will share my hand, my talent, my skills or whatever can possibly benefit another in some way.
I have a 100 GPA. The court is important, but so is the classroom.
I am drug free? I am very well organized and disciplined to get the appropriate food, rest and attention that my body needs in order to stay a peak level of performance.