St. Ignatius Boys High School
height: 6'2" weight: 185
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- New Red Sox Signee Rusney Castillo Is Here to Save Baseball
- He Did What? Watch This Little Leaguer's Monster Day at the Plate
- Catcher Technique, Part 10: The Baseball Workout
- Baseball Conditioning: Why You Need an Aerobic Base
- This 13-Year-Old Girl Would Strike You Out
|Position(s)||First Base, Out Field, Pitcher|
St. Ignatius High School JV baseball team captain.
Teams & Coach Information
I am currently helping to tutor young children in grades k-8 at Waverly public school in Cleveland, Ohio weekly. This is important to me because I believe that God has blessed me with so much and it is only right that I give back.
On the field I was the captain of the JV baseball team at St. Ignatius and off the field, I have encouraged others to serve their community.
As a student-athlete, I pursue "healthy athletic performance" by making good choices in my eating habits daily and by getting my school work done early so that I can get a full nights rest of sleep every night.