St. Ignatius Boys High School
height: 6'2" weight: 185
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Baseball Exercises: Should You Lift Overhead?
- The 6-Week Baseball Tune-Up
- Mark Teixeira Shares 4 Fielding Tips for First Basemen
- MLB Announces Major Change to Home Plate Collision Rule
- Rotator Cuff Exercises (and More) for Pitchers
|Position(s)||First Base, Out Field, Pitcher|
St. Ignatius High School JV baseball team captain.
Teams & Coach Information
I am currently helping to tutor young children in grades k-8 at Waverly public school in Cleveland, Ohio weekly. This is important to me because I believe that God has blessed me with so much and it is only right that I give back.
On the field I was the captain of the JV baseball team at St. Ignatius and off the field, I have encouraged others to serve their community.
As a student-athlete, I pursue "healthy athletic performance" by making good choices in my eating habits daily and by getting my school work done early so that I can get a full nights rest of sleep every night.