St. Ignatius Boys High School
height: 6'2" weight: 185
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Blink and You'll Miss Aroldis Chapman's Blazing 104-MPH Fastball
- 3 Worst Core Exercises for Baseball (and What to Do Instead)
- Andrew McCutchen Is Raking His Way to Consecutive MVP Honors
- Derek Jeter's Best All-Star Moments
- New Glove From Nike Doesn't Need to be Broken In, Looks Awesome
|Position(s)||First Base, Out Field, Pitcher|
St. Ignatius High School JV baseball team captain.
Teams & Coach Information
I am currently helping to tutor young children in grades k-8 at Waverly public school in Cleveland, Ohio weekly. This is important to me because I believe that God has blessed me with so much and it is only right that I give back.
On the field I was the captain of the JV baseball team at St. Ignatius and off the field, I have encouraged others to serve their community.
As a student-athlete, I pursue "healthy athletic performance" by making good choices in my eating habits daily and by getting my school work done early so that I can get a full nights rest of sleep every night.