HOLY REDEEMER HIGH SCHOOL
Shavertown , PA
height: 5'11" weight: 130
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- 2014 Summer Training Guide: Volleyball
- Kerri Walsh Jennings' Power-Packed Workout for Volleyball Players
- Why the Landing Is Critical for the Volleyball Vertical Jump
- Out of Vanuatu: Beach Volleyball Tips from the Pacific Islands
- Volleyball Workout Do's and Don'ts
Right Side, Defense Specialist, Outside Hitter
No stats added yet
Teams & Coach Information
i volunteer at my church as an altar server and a lector. For my school, I do any volunteer work that is needed. my school requires a minimum of 20 hours of service every year, and I have well above that. Also, I will begin working with Big Brothers Big Sisters program this fall.
As a student-athelete, I make time for my studies and my sports. Everyday, I work out to make sure i am in shape for my sports. Also, i play sports year round. i manage to keep a GPA of 4.0 while doing so.