HOMEWOOD-FLOSSMOOR HIGH SCHOOL
height: 5'8" weight: 195
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Lacrosse Face-Off Technique: The Pinch and Pop
- Lacrosse Face-Off Technique: The Jam
- Lacrosse Face-Off Technique: The Clamp
- Maintain Your Lacrosse Game With This Workout
- Build Your Two-Day In-Season Lacrosse Training Program
|Face off %||75.0||75.0|
76 ground balls ,54clears and 58 face-off wins as face-off man.
Defensive middie and face-off taker junior year.
Senior year will be offensive/ defensive midfeild and also a captain. Still will take face-off's.
Fall ball stats for 2012: 35 gb,s 13 clears 26 faceoff wins 5 assists 2 goal
Teams & Coach Information
30 hours of community service because if you give to the community the community will give back to the program and the players in the program
I will be a captain as a senior and to be a good leader you must be a role model. You must know what is happening on all levels of play and be able to know the programs playbook like the back of your hand.
As a student athlete academics always comes first and then shortly after come athletics and athletic training.