Billings Senior High School
height: 6' weight: 180
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- 3 Tips for Turning a Flawless Double Play
- Pitching Drills: Separating the Good From the Bad
- Spark Motion Takes Baseball Training to the Next Level
- 3-Day-Per-Week Workout Program to Improve Your Baseball Hitting Power
- Consider Lighter Baseballs for Young Pitchers: A Study
|Position(s)||Second Base, Short Stop, Catcher|
I also play a little of third base. I have played quiet a bit of outfield as well.
My fastest home to first time is 3.9 but my average time is 4.0
Freshman- First team SWCL conference infield, First team district infield, First team state infield, First team
Sportswriters and Newscasters infield, First team Coaches Association infield.
Sophomore- First team SWCL conference catcher, First team district catcher, Second team state catcher, Second team Sportswriters and Newscasters catcher, Second team Coaches Association catcher.
Junior- First team SWCL conference catcher, First team district pitcher, First team state catcher, First team Sportswriters and Newscasters catcher, First team Coaches Association catcher.