Wheeler High School
height: 6'3" weight: 195
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- WATCH: Jadeveon Clowney's Monster Training Camp Tackle
- Gear Up for Football Season
- Michael Robinson Helps Student-Athletes Achieve—With a Fantasy Football Twist
- Joseph Fauria Stars in 'The History of the Touchdown Dance'
- Top Football Recruit Commits to Florida with Unusual Display
I've volunteered feeding the homeless through the outreach ministry within my church.
I am presently volunteering in the habitat for humanity assisting in building a house for single low-income mothers.
Every month along with my family I collect clothes and items that people in my community no longer wants and donate them to the local donation center near my home.
I try to lead by example by choosing the right path in life by becoming a good citizen, a good son to my parents and someone my friends and team mates can look up to, I try to provide good advice to my younger team mates and friends that will help and groom them into a better person.
I will always practice hard on the field, I will participate always in the weight room and I will give my all on the field. I approach every game knowing that on the other side of the field are human beings, even though I will give every effort to help my team to win over every opponent, I will always perform good sportsmanship and respect the game I have loved since I was two years of age.