Wheeler High School
height: 6'3" weight: 195
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- WATCH: Tim Tebow Plays 'Volleyball' with a Medicine Ball
- How Long Would It Take You to Complete John Cyprien's Insane Footwork Drill?
- Football Training Camp Survival Kit: 7 Things You Need in Your Locker
- WATCH: Ravens DL Haloti Ngata's Turkish Get-Up
- Recently Injured NFL Defensive End Deadlifts Ridiculous Amount of Weight
I've volunteered feeding the homeless through the outreach ministry within my church.
I am presently volunteering in the habitat for humanity assisting in building a house for single low-income mothers.
Every month along with my family I collect clothes and items that people in my community no longer wants and donate them to the local donation center near my home.
I try to lead by example by choosing the right path in life by becoming a good citizen, a good son to my parents and someone my friends and team mates can look up to, I try to provide good advice to my younger team mates and friends that will help and groom them into a better person.
I will always practice hard on the field, I will participate always in the weight room and I will give my all on the field. I approach every game knowing that on the other side of the field are human beings, even though I will give every effort to help my team to win over every opponent, I will always perform good sportsmanship and respect the game I have loved since I was two years of age.