John F. Kennedy High School
height: 6'1" weight: 205
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- He Did What? Watch This Little Leaguer's Monster Day at the Plate
- Catcher Technique, Part 10: The Baseball Workout
- Baseball Conditioning: Why You Need an Aerobic Base
- This 13-Year-Old Girl Would Strike You Out
- Blink and You'll Miss Aroldis Chapman's Blazing 104-MPH Fastball
|Position(s)||First Base, Out Field|
Varsity Volleyball New York State Champions 2012- " Server / Setter"
LI Whalers Comback player of the year 2011
JV Rising star of the year 2011 " Voted by Nassau County Coaches "
JV MVP for the 2012 season
Jr Year 2013 - Named to the All Conference Team " voted by Nassau County Coaches"
Teams & Coach Information
I am involed as a leader as I am involved in Athletes helping Athletes.