John F. Kennedy High School
height: 6'1" weight: 205
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Baseball Exercises: Should You Lift Overhead?
- The 6-Week Baseball Tune-Up
- Mark Teixeira Shares 4 Fielding Tips for First Basemen
- MLB Announces Major Change to Home Plate Collision Rule
- Rotator Cuff Exercises (and More) for Pitchers
|Position(s)||First Base, Out Field|
Varsity Volleyball New York State Champions 2012- " Server / Setter"
LI Whalers Comback player of the year 2011
JV Rising star of the year 2011 " Voted by Nassau County Coaches "
JV MVP for the 2012 season
Jr Year 2013 - Named to the All Conference Team " voted by Nassau County Coaches"
Teams & Coach Information
I am involed as a leader as I am involved in Athletes helping Athletes.