SWEENY HIGH SCHOOL
height: 6'6" weight: 285
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Football Training Camp Survival Kit: 7 Things You Need in Your Locker
- WATCH: Ravens DL Haloti Ngata's Turkish Get-Up
- Recently Injured NFL Defensive End Deadlifts Ridiculous Amount of Weight
- A.J. Hawk Makes a Fan's Wish Come True by—Tackling Him?
- UCLA's New 'LA Steel' Alternate Football Uniforms Pay Tribute to the City of Los Angeles
|Position(s)||Offensive Tackle, Offensive Guard, Center, Defensive Tackle, Defensive End, Long Snapper|
We won our second playoff game 52-15. We play Friday Nov. 26 at 7 or 7:30 in Brenham, Texas Cub Stadium. We are taking on the #3 team in the state. Current squat 500lbs. I currently run a 5.2 in the 40. I love the feeling of hitting someone or blocking for the QB or RB so they can make the big plays. I know I'll never score but to me their touchdowns are mine too. I love playing a sport where contact is legal.
Academic All District, All District, All County, All Camp Team At Mizzou, Top lineman at MIzzou, Team Captain Status