SWEENY HIGH SCHOOL
height: 6'6" weight: 285
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Just in Time for Spring: New Football Uniforms for the Miami Hurricanes
- Remembering 'The Michael Vick Experience,' the Greatest Sports Commercial Ever Made
- Master Heads Up Football's 5 Tackling Drills and Techniques
- GoPro Captures the Nation's Top High School Football Talent at the New Orleans Nike SPARQ Combine
- Does the NFL Combine Really Matter?
|Position(s)||Offensive Tackle, Offensive Guard, Center, Defensive Tackle, Defensive End, Long Snapper|
We won our second playoff game 52-15. We play Friday Nov. 26 at 7 or 7:30 in Brenham, Texas Cub Stadium. We are taking on the #3 team in the state. Current squat 500lbs. I currently run a 5.2 in the 40. I love the feeling of hitting someone or blocking for the QB or RB so they can make the big plays. I know I'll never score but to me their touchdowns are mine too. I love playing a sport where contact is legal.
Academic All District, All District, All County, All Camp Team At Mizzou, Top lineman at MIzzou, Team Captain Status