SWEENY HIGH SCHOOL
height: 6'6" weight: 285
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- 5 NFL Players Who Show Why the Second Half of Pre-Season Games Matter
- The 10 Craziest Playing Surfaces in Sports
- New York Jets Rookies Do 'Dizzy Bat' Circles to Get Jazzed for Practice
- Tennessee Titans Coach Makes Player Wear Special Sign on His Jersey: Embarrassing or Motivational?
- Preparation Nation: Santa Monica Vikings
|Position(s)||Offensive Tackle, Offensive Guard, Center, Defensive Tackle, Defensive End, Long Snapper|
We won our second playoff game 52-15. We play Friday Nov. 26 at 7 or 7:30 in Brenham, Texas Cub Stadium. We are taking on the #3 team in the state. Current squat 500lbs. I currently run a 5.2 in the 40. I love the feeling of hitting someone or blocking for the QB or RB so they can make the big plays. I know I'll never score but to me their touchdowns are mine too. I love playing a sport where contact is legal.
Academic All District, All District, All County, All Camp Team At Mizzou, Top lineman at MIzzou, Team Captain Status