SANDERSON HIGH SCHOOL
height: 5'3" weight: 150
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Zach LaVine Dunks Like He Owns the Rim
- Is Kyrie Irving Finally Getting a Signature Shoe?
- The 20-Minute Basketball Strength Workout
- Hornets' Bismack Biyombo Gives New Meaning to the Term 'Team Run'
- Get ‘Drafted’ By an NBA or WNBA Player to Play in a Pick-Up Game in Barcelona
|Position(s)||Point Guard, Shooting Guard|
|Minutes per game||31.0|
|Points per game||9.7|
Junior year averages: 14 ppg, 4.6 rebounds pg, 6.8 assist pg, 1.3 turnovers pg, played 31 minutes pg, 83% free throw shooter, 42% 3pt shooter
Recognized for excellent academic achievement in Wake County by the Kappa Charitable Trust of Raleigh Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity. The Kappa Scholars program recognizes eleventh grade black students who have maintained a 3.0 or better GPA.
3 point shooter award
MVP & Team Captain, CAP 7 Academic All Conf. & All Conf, CAP 8 Academic All Conf & All Conf., NCHSAA Scholar Athlete, Lettered 4 years, Only female to compete in 3-on-3 National Hoops Tournament where my team won the 2010 Grand Prize. (Trip to the 2010 All Star Games)