Track and Field, XC
EL CAJON VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL
El Cajon, CA
height: 5'8" weight: 140
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Game Trailer: RPG 'Lords of the Fallen'
- 5 Time-Saving Grip Strength Exercises
- Strength and Conditioning for Distance Runners: A Template to Improve Performance
- The 'All You' Bodyweight Workout
- The Great Burger Battle: Which One Is Best for Athletes?
|Outdoor Event||Personal Record||Career|
|100 meter dash||0:11.44||0:11.54|
|110 meter high hurdles||0:17.31|
|4x400 meter relay (athlete leg only)||0:54.03|
Teams & Coach Information
I have done community service hours at the local recreational gym.
I am always a team captain in any sport I do. I like leading by example.
I make sure I stretch before and after i finish doing activities. I also monitor how much sugar I eat during the season because it is not good for the muscles. NO SODAS!