MANCHESTER VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL
height: 5'11" weight: 165
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- How Lacrosse Star Pete Baum Increased His Shot Speed
- 9 Exercises Every Women's Lacrosse Player Should Be Doing This Season
- Lacrosse In-Season Training for Women
- How Much Strength Is Enough?
- 6 Weight Room Exercises for Lacrosse
My current high school, Manchester Valley, opened in 2010 with no seniors. Our team had 18 players, six of which, never played. Our total team goals were 66.
I consider myself the ultimate team player. As an Attackman, I am unselfish and have great vision on the field. I play every minute, of every game, as if it were the playoffs.
Played on Varsity as Sophomore in 2009
Numerous MVP awards throughout Club Lax career
Leading scorer throughout Club Lax career
2010 High School Leading Scorer
2010 High School Team Captain
2010 High School Offensive MVP
2010 All-County Attackman
2010 All-Conference Honors
Named one of Carroll County's scoring leaders for 2010