ROSEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
height: 6'4" weight: 200
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Should Pitchers Ice After Throwing to Prevent Shoulder Injuries?
- Bryce Harper Stars in Crazy New Gatorade Commercial
- Heavy Hitters: The 2014 Baseball Gear Guide
- Why Baseball Players Should Never Back Squat
- Evan Longoria's 30 Tips for Hitting With Confidence
|Position(s)||First Base, Pitcher, Relief, Closer|
As a Junior, led the SFL in major pitching statistics during the regular season among starting pitchers (7-2, 1.49 ERA, 47 K's) and received All-League Honors. Secured the save in the Section Title game vs. Rocklin. Threw a no-hitter my sophomore year, and got pulled up to varsity for playoffs that same year.