ROSEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
height: 6'4" weight: 200
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Baseball Exercises: Should You Lift Overhead?
- The 6-Week Baseball Tune-Up
- Mark Teixeira Shares 4 Fielding Tips for First Basemen
- MLB Announces Major Change to Home Plate Collision Rule
- Rotator Cuff Exercises (and More) for Pitchers
|Position(s)||First Base, Pitcher, Relief, Closer|
As a Junior, led the SFL in major pitching statistics during the regular season among starting pitchers (7-2, 1.49 ERA, 47 K's) and received All-League Honors. Secured the save in the Section Title game vs. Rocklin. Threw a no-hitter my sophomore year, and got pulled up to varsity for playoffs that same year.