RIDGEWOOD COMM HIGH SCHOOL
height: 5'7" weight:
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- The Bandwagon Fan's Guide to the 2014 NBA Playoffs
- 8 Observations From the 2014 Jordan Brand Classic
- Brittney Griner’s New Memoir 'In My Skin' and Her Anti-Bullying App Project
- adidas Signs NBA Draft Prospect Danté Exum
- NBA Playoffs 2014: Nets.com Sends Visitors to Toronto Raptors' Site
|Position(s)||Small Forward, Point Guard, Shooting Guard|
|Minutes per game||28.0|
|Points per game||13.0|
|Blocks per game||1.0|
|Turnovers per game||2.0|
Teams & Coach Information
I serve my community through my church, I'm involved in my youth group. I did a summer internship, which is like working for the church. I had a schedule I had to follow, with proper dressing atire too. In the summer, I also helped with Vacation Bible School, I would run games for the little kids and work the snack table.
I would like to help out with our local park needs, I want girls to want to play and work hard in basketball, so that the young girls can come prepared and help out our high school basketball team.
As a student athlete I maintain a healthy athletic performance by making sure I don't do drugs, smoke, or drink alcohol. I'm constantly working out and eating healthy, once I eat dinner I usually come to my school gym just to shoot around.