RIDGEWOOD COMM HIGH SCHOOL
height: 5'7" weight:
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- What Will Be the Most Popular Shoe of the 2014-2015 NBA Season?
- Watch This 7-Foot-1 Eighth-Grader Drain 3's
- WATCH: 5-foot-7 Japanese Player Lights Up NBA Summer Leaugue
- Basketball Off-Season Strength and Conditioning for In-Season Success
- Phoenix Suns Guard Isaiah Thomas Talks Off-Season Training
|Position(s)||Small Forward, Point Guard, Shooting Guard|
|Minutes per game||28.0|
|Points per game||13.0|
|Blocks per game||1.0|
|Turnovers per game||2.0|
Teams & Coach Information
I serve my community through my church, I'm involved in my youth group. I did a summer internship, which is like working for the church. I had a schedule I had to follow, with proper dressing atire too. In the summer, I also helped with Vacation Bible School, I would run games for the little kids and work the snack table.
I would like to help out with our local park needs, I want girls to want to play and work hard in basketball, so that the young girls can come prepared and help out our high school basketball team.
As a student athlete I maintain a healthy athletic performance by making sure I don't do drugs, smoke, or drink alcohol. I'm constantly working out and eating healthy, once I eat dinner I usually come to my school gym just to shoot around.