AMUNDSEN HIGH SCHOOL
height: 5'6" weight: 140
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- The 3 P's of Shutdown Basketball Defense
- LeBron Plays Wastepaper Basketball With Jimmy Fallon
- 4-Foot-1 Senior Scores in Varsity Basketball Debut
- How Much Strength Is Enough?
- Basketball Shooting Form: Are You Making These Two Fatal Mistakes?
|Position(s)||Point Guard, Shooting Guard|
I might be very short for my position but I'm very good at passes and jump shots. I'm usually one of the shortest players but also one the the best players on the teams I've played on. I get good grades and I'm extremely athletic I can play the 1 guard really well and can also play the 2 guard. I have a tremendous passion for the game. I'm committed to my team, I come to every practice, meeting, game or even just a study game...anything that will make me a better player and person!
Boys and Girls Club Middle-School Basketball Championship Winner (Member of team)
2010 Amundsen Freshman Basketball Blue-North Champions! (Member of Team)