WM FREMD HIGH SCHOOL
height: 5'11" weight: 160
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- How Lacrosse Star Pete Baum Increased His Shot Speed
- 9 Exercises Every Women's Lacrosse Player Should Be Doing This Season
- Lacrosse In-Season Training for Women
- How Much Strength Is Enough?
- 6 Weight Room Exercises for Lacrosse
Andrew has committed to Washington and Lee University
|Goals against avg.||5.30|
Starting goalie as a sophomore. Now a junior starting goalie. We've played 16 games this season and I'm averaging 5.37 goals against.
Skip (Andrew) has attended the Notre Dame Lacrosse camp this summer (2007) and is currently at the Brown U. Recruiting Camp, and will then go right to the Dartmouth Camp on July 15th. Out of 30+ goalies at Brown U. Recruiting camp I was one of 4 chosen for the All Star game last Friday, 7/13/07