Prestonwood Christian Academy
height: 5'9" weight: 165
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- 12-Week Off-Season Lineman Workout Program
- 4 Division I Football Tips for Muscle-Building Eating
- Best Linebacker in the NFL? NaVorro Bowman Responds
- Exclusive Video: Von Miller Rules the Roost
- A Rookie's Guide to Combine Preparation
|Position(s)||Running Back, Safety, Cornerback, Kick Returner|
2012 NUC Top Prospect Invite
4.46 40 yd dash average (3 run avg)
* I've been asked to make the move to DB this year because we lost both our starting corners. I will be used as an athlete on offense but my head coach says we have several running backs and the team needs me more in the DB position. I love RB but will do whatever is needed for the team.
Please take a look at my football highlights on Hudl. The link is below.
Awarded 2nd team all district Running Back for 2011.
Max Prep player of the week on Sept 16,2011.
Teams & Coach Information
I currently this spring will be going to Abilene for a week to help serve a group of special needs families and a church. I think this is a great opportunity as a Christian to set an example as well as serve others. This is very important to me because I feel like this would help me, not only learn how to effectively communicate with people who have special needs, but also create and experience great friendships as well as make others smile. This is just one of the many great missions trips I will participate in at Prestonwood Christian Academy. Our community helps shape the future of our youth, this is why it is so important that we strive to make it as friendly, safe, and inviting as possible. So that we can help set the bar and continue to carry on our moral values and traditions.
I am currently a team Captain for my summer and indoor track program. I help motivate others in our workouts and keep their heads up as well as help set the example and bar by my own effort and attitude at practice. Off the field I mentor many of the younger athletes as well as set an example with responsibility and dedication to what is important such as God, studies, family, and our health.
Always get the school done first then comes sports. In season and out of season i make sure that I eat right and practice at least 4 times a week with the right amount of rest and calorie intake. My practices are not just running but strength training such as wieght training and hill running. Stretch on a daily basis to help prevent and work through soreness and injury.