FLORENCE TOWNSHIP MEM HIGH SCHOOL
height: 6'2" weight: 175
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Increase Your Soccer Speed With 4 Sprint Drills
- Soccer Players: Improve Your Endurance With Conditioning and Nutrition
- FootGolf—It Really Is a Sport—Is Growing in Popularity, And It’s Harder Than You Think
- Prepare to Be Inspired by One-Legged Soccer Player Nico Calabria
- Soccer Players: Get Faster with the Montreal Impact Workout
Gregorio (Greg) has committed to College of New Jersey
|Position(s)||Midfielder, Forward, Mid/Forward|
|Game winning goals||13||14|
|Pk attempts made||5||7|
Attended Rutgers Soccer Academy (summer 2010 and winter 2010-11).
Attended Chestnut Hill College Soccer Clinic (May 2011).
Attended Rider University HS ID Soccer Clinic (Sept. 2011).
Playing for U19 German American Kickers (GAK) Fusion MAPS Premier team.
Northern Burlington Soccer Club (2009-11; Coach John Carmignani 609-864-1600, john.carmignani@NJDGE.org).
NJ State Youth Soccer Association (NJYS) Licensed Coach (2011).
1st Team All Burlington County Scholastic League (BCSL) Baseball (2011 & 2012).
South Jersey Baseball Coaches Association Junior Select Showcase (2011).
All State, Soccer Coaches Assoc of NJ (2011).
All-Star, Burlington County Scholastic League (BCSL) Soccer (2011).
Leading goal scorer on travel soccer team (Northern Burlington Knights, 2009-11).
Leading goal scorer on Florence HS Varsity Soccer team (2010, 2011).
Chelsea Metro Match Fit Academy Summer Select HS Soccer Team (2011; Coach Tony Buchler 609-707-7273, email@example.com).