TRINITY EPISCOPAL SCHOOL
height: 6' weight: 180
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Blink and You'll Miss Aroldis Chapman's Blazing 104-MPH Fastball
- 3 Worst Core Exercises for Baseball (and What to Do Instead)
- Andrew McCutchen Is Raking His Way to Consecutive MVP Honors
- Derek Jeter's Best All-Star Moments
- New Glove From Nike Doesn't Need to be Broken In, Looks Awesome
-The 33.2 IP for my summer season with the Richmond Braves included 37 K's.
-In my complete game in the D1 Draftabe Championship with the Braves, I allowed 1 run while striking out 10.
-Pitches include fastball (gunned June 2010 at 85 mph), changeup (69-73 mph), curve ball, and cutter.
-Secondary position: 1B
Virginia Prep League Leaders List 2010 and 2009 -- K's / IP
Virginia Prep League Leaders List 2010 -- Wins
3 Year Varsity player