TRINITY EPISCOPAL SCHOOL
height: 6' weight: 180
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Baseball Exercises: Should You Lift Overhead?
- The 6-Week Baseball Tune-Up
- Mark Teixeira Shares 4 Fielding Tips for First Basemen
- MLB Announces Major Change to Home Plate Collision Rule
- Rotator Cuff Exercises (and More) for Pitchers
-The 33.2 IP for my summer season with the Richmond Braves included 37 K's.
-In my complete game in the D1 Draftabe Championship with the Braves, I allowed 1 run while striking out 10.
-Pitches include fastball (gunned June 2010 at 85 mph), changeup (69-73 mph), curve ball, and cutter.
-Secondary position: 1B
Virginia Prep League Leaders List 2010 and 2009 -- K's / IP
Virginia Prep League Leaders List 2010 -- Wins
3 Year Varsity player