TRINITY EPISCOPAL SCHOOL
height: 6' weight: 180
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Increase Your Pitching Velocity With These 3 Exercises
- Build Strength for Baseball and Softball Speed
- New Red Sox Signee Rusney Castillo Is Here to Save Baseball
- He Did What? Watch This Little Leaguer's Monster Day at the Plate
- Catcher Technique, Part 10: The Baseball Workout
-The 33.2 IP for my summer season with the Richmond Braves included 37 K's.
-In my complete game in the D1 Draftabe Championship with the Braves, I allowed 1 run while striking out 10.
-Pitches include fastball (gunned June 2010 at 85 mph), changeup (69-73 mph), curve ball, and cutter.
-Secondary position: 1B
Virginia Prep League Leaders List 2010 and 2009 -- K's / IP
Virginia Prep League Leaders List 2010 -- Wins
3 Year Varsity player