PUEBLO WEST HIGH SCHOOL
height: 6' weight: 205
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Why Adrian Peterson Thinks He'll Rush for 2,500 Yards This Season
- The 5 Weirdest Drills at NFL Training Camps
- First Look: Notre Dame's New Football Uniforms from Under Armour
- 5 NFL Players Who Show Why the Second Half of Pre-Season Games Matter
- The 10 Craziest Playing Surfaces in Sports
i am a very good blocking full back along with recieving. I run hard, keep the ball tucked and am not afraid to lower the shoulder and deliver the boom. I have great hands but lack speed but i know i can improve it. Blocking is something i take pride in i know i can go up against any linebacker and either stop him in his tracks and make a block or move him out of the way.
All-City Defensive End, 2 year All Conference Defensive End.