GARLAND CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
height: 5'11" weight: 170
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- The Ultimate NFL Rookie Playlist
- Why Adrian Peterson Thinks He'll Rush for 2,500 Yards This Season
- The 5 Weirdest Drills at NFL Training Camps
- First Look: Notre Dame's New Football Uniforms from Under Armour
- 5 NFL Players Who Show Why the Second Half of Pre-Season Games Matter
|Position(s)||Quarterback, Running Back, Wide Receiver, Safety, Cornerback, Holder, Place Kicker|
|Passing yards avg.||17.7||17.7|
|Extra points made||17||17|
About 400 Recieving yards as a Sophomore
2010 Build Ford Tough Week 2 Texas High School Player of the Week for All Private Schools/ 1st team All District Tapps Division IV/ District MVP Tapps Division IV/ All State...... ALL AS A JUNIOR!
Teams & Coach Information
I have been involved heavily in the church over the last 7 years... from going to Costa Rica and Dominican Republic and doing church camps the last 6 years.
I plan on being a Youth Pastor and working alot with youth. Also coach highschool level sports.
I work hard to better my game day in and day out. Every day to me is a big game and also the game of life is a big game and i know that i need to focus on my grades as well as sports. Academics comes first and is very important.