GARLAND CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
height: 5'11" weight: 170
Recommended Training Tips & Articles
- Troy Offensive Lineman Squats 810 Pounds
- Why Position-Specific Training is Crucial for Football Players
- Four-Quarter Strength and Endurance Football Workout
- Riddell's New Football Helmet Is Designed to Reduce Concussions
- Catch the Football Every Time: 18 Drills That Make It Easy
|Position(s)||Quarterback, Running Back, Wide Receiver, Safety, Cornerback, Holder, Place Kicker|
|Passing yards avg.||17.7||17.7|
|Extra points made||17||17|
About 400 Recieving yards as a Sophomore
2010 Build Ford Tough Week 2 Texas High School Player of the Week for All Private Schools/ 1st team All District Tapps Division IV/ District MVP Tapps Division IV/ All State...... ALL AS A JUNIOR!
Teams & Coach Information
I have been involved heavily in the church over the last 7 years... from going to Costa Rica and Dominican Republic and doing church camps the last 6 years.
I plan on being a Youth Pastor and working alot with youth. Also coach highschool level sports.
I work hard to better my game day in and day out. Every day to me is a big game and also the game of life is a big game and i know that i need to focus on my grades as well as sports. Academics comes first and is very important.