|Primary Position||Middle Blocker|
All Districts Second Team 2013, Most team blocks, Volleyball Academic All-State
As a player it is my responsibility to look out for my teammates. On more than one occasion I have fellow teammates come to me over a problem with another teammate and I have gone to the coach to resolve it. I try to keep "temperamental" players focused and help them keep their mind in the game. I volunteer for several activities and programs within the community, most of them geared for the youth. Through these I present myself as a good role model.
Every time I am on the floor or the field, I am there for my team. I give it my best and leave nothing, and encourage my teammates to do the same. I do my best to reach my coaches expectations, and exceed them if I can. I respect the other players and the officials under all circumstances.
- volunteer instructor/coach for youth basketball league
- volunteer assistant instructor for Missouri Extension swim lessons
- food bank distribution volunteer
- volunteer at Clearwater Family Youth Center fundraiser and events
- youth mentor for summer school students
- instructor/coach for youth volleyball camp
- assisted with youth softball teams