|Club||Danny Alvarez||Manoa Beach Volleyball Club||Honolulu||HI|
|High School||Raymond Patcho|
|Primary Position||Outside Hitter|
|Secondary Positions||RS, DS, UH|
4-Years Varsity Letter; 2018, ILH All-Division Second Team, Spectrum OC16TV Impact Player of Game (SHA vs. Damien 9/4/18)
This is my 4th year playing Varsity as a Senior. Unfortunately, our school does not provide stats. However, last year we fought hard and made it all the way to the Hawaii D2 State Championships, where stats were taken for 3 of 4 games played. I recorded a double-double of 16 digs and 14 kills in the first game of the State Tournament as well, ending the week of tournament events with 29 Kills, 1 BA, 2 Aces, 2 Asts, and 37 Digs. This season I'm starting again in all of our games as a 6-rotation player.
Our team is pushing hard to once again go to the State Championships, and as Co-Team Captain, I'm making it my personal goal to make sure of it.
- 1st yr playing for Outrigger Canoe Club Girls Beach Volleyball (2017-2018) under Coaches Lia Young-Hunt & Michelle Luxton (AAU Beach VB Nat'l Championships - 18's Gold Bracket; BVCA Championships - 18's Silver Bracket)
- 1st Yr playing for Manoa Beach VBC (2017-2018) under Coaches Danny Alvarez & Greg Kaleo Baxter - 4th Place Triple Crown Sports Pre-NIT Open Division; 1st Place Pacific Northwest Qualifier 18's Open Division; 1st Place Aloha Region Power League; 25th Place GJNC's 18's
- 4th Yr Varsity Player at Sacred Hearts Academy (2015-2018) - Spectrum OC16TV Impact Player of the Game (SHA vs. Damien 9/4/18); 5th Place Hawaii State D2 Tournament 2017); 4th Place ILH (2017); 3rd Place in McKinley HS Pre-Season Tournament (2017) 1st Place (2016); 2nd Place (2015) ; played for SHA Lancers since 4th Grade in the school's CSL/CSAL Leagues & Intermediate 6th-8th Grade;
- 1 Yr playing for Spike & Serve VBC 17's (2016-2017) under Coach Mounia Nihipali Tachibana and former Beach Volleyball Olympian Kevin Wong
- 1 Yr playing for Spike & Serve Beach Volleyball Club (2016-2017) under former collegiate & professional beach player Coach Kaui Salzman (AAU Beach VB Nat'l Championships - 16's Bronze Bracket; BVCA Championships - 16's Bronze Bracket)
- Played for 'Imi'Ike VBC 16's last season as a club (2015-2016) under Coaches Aneli Cubi-Otineru & former Olympian & current UH Wahine Head Coach Robyn AhMow-Santos - 1st Place Aloha Region Power League; 6th Place Triple Crown Sports Pre-NIT; 5th Place AAU National Championships)
- 4th Yr playing in the Hawaii Prep Beach Volleyball State Championships (2015-2018) representing Sacred Hearts Academy at Queen's Beach, Waikiki, HI
- Played for the Aloha Region High Performance Select Team (2014-2015) at the USAV HP Championships in Des Moines, IA
- Played for Lokahi VBC for 4 yrs under Coaches Courtland Pang & Pedro Velasco III w/help from former Olympian Pedro "Pete" Velasco, Jr.
- Mentored & Coached by former Olympian Jon Stanley (2013-2017) & provided community service to youth players at his Hawaii Juniors Volleyball Club
- Participated in former Olympian Pat Powers' Volleyball Clinics for 2 yrs (2015 & 2016)
- Attended University of Southern California Volleyball Camp (2017)
- Attended Clemson University Hernsmann Volleyball Camp (2016)
- Attended University of Hawaii Volleyball Camps for 3 yrs (2014-2017)
This athlete has not provided any recent blog posts. Check back soon!