|Club||Casey Galvanek||Sarasota Crew||Sarasota||FL|
|High School||Danny Shapiro|
|Secondary Positions||Str, Scl|
|Best Time (mm:ss.s)||1:27.8||6:19.5||18:12.4||-||-||-||-|
|Best Distance (meters)||-||5,690||-||-|
|Bench Press (max)||Wingspan||Years rowing|
2015 Junior Men's National Team Development Camp: Bates College, Maine (June-July 2015)
Taking gap year 2018-2019 to train in Sarasota, FL under Coach Casey Galvanek.
Plan to begin college in fall of 2019.
Videos available on Grant Womble YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1wOgRn_6NHTYavlwz5eWzQ
As a dedicated student, team member and volunteer, I am optimistic, goal oriented and very dependable. I enjoy learning and meeting new people. I am currently committed to a personal goal of becoming a pediatric neurologist because I am passionate that science and medicine can improve lives around the world. I am sensitive to the needs of our local community, whether we need more public services or protecting Florida's natural resources. I want to discover new ways that student leaders can improve the lives of others and have a voice in shaping the future of Tallahassee because I truly care about our community.
Chiles High School: Orchestra, Spanish National Honor Society, Key Club, Academic Letter
Awards: 2015 1st Place Capital City Regional Science Fair-Engineering; State of FL Science and Engineering Fair; LCS District History Fair-2nd Place Website, Beta Club Executive Board, Brain Bowl, Football Team, Orchestra (cello)
Internship at Natl High Magnetic Field Laboratory
Boy Scouts of America Troop 114:
• Leadership Positions: Patrol Leader, SPL Summer Woodruff and Wallwood Camps SPL at Winter LeNoche Camp, Leave No Trace, Librarian, Scribe
• Service Projects: Scouting for Food, Kearney Center Kitchen volunteer second Sunday of every month, Lake Seminole Service Project, Providence Canyon Service Project, Buddy Walk, Rish Park Service Project, and several other troop service projects.
• High Adventures: Sea Base 2013 (Key West, FL); Philmont June 2016 (New Mexico).
• Eagle Project—2018; Eagle Scout
Relay For Life North Leon:
• Team Captain 2012, 2013 Kids Team to raise funds to fight cancer and support survivors
• Team Participant 2014, 2015 (SNHS) to raise funds and awareness for cancer