|Club||Rob Canavanfirstname.lastname@example.org||Atlanta Junior Rowing Association||Atlanta||GA|
[Summer] Women's U19 8+ and the U19 4+ coxswain for Penn AC Junior's GOLD program from June 14 to July 17 in Philadelphia, PA under the direction of Coach Melanie Salter.
Penn AC Race Results
- Fourth place in U19 8+ women's boat at Club Nationals on 7/15/16 [Time: 6:45.25]
- Third place in U19 8+ women's A boat at Independence Day Regatta (IDR) [Time: 6:57.66]
- Advanced to semis at IDR with women's 4+ C boat
[Spring] Coxswain for Men's Lightweight 4
- BRONZE medal at US Youth National Championships in men's Ltwt 4+ [Time: 6.41]
- Southeast Regional Champion for Ltwt 4+. Took first in heats and finals [Time: 7.06]
- Nashville Tri-meet 4/24/16: First in men's lightweight 4 (multiple races)
- John Hunter Regatta 3/19/16: First in both men's lightweight and heavy 4
[Fall] Coxswain for men’s lightweight 8, 2V8, and V4 for AJRA Varsity
- 15:58.5 in 5000M at Head of Hooch in 2V youth
[Spring] Coxswain for the top Novice men's 8
- First place finish in all spring regattas which included: Head of the Hooch, Secret City, John Hunter, Orlando Sprints, and Southeast Regional.
- Attended Sparks coxswain camp in Oklahoma City August 1-4
[Spring] Novice women rower
[Fall] Coxswain for the top Novice men's 8
Am currently being coached by US World Championship coxswain Kristen Kit.
Played competitive USTA tennis for four years. Ranked in Top 50 of Georgia singles players U12 and in Top 100 of Georgia singles players U14.
This athlete has not provided any recent blog posts. Check back soon!