|Club||Stan Randall, Tommy Law||Alamo Area Aquatics Diving||San Antonio||TX|
|High School||Jenny Davidson|
Alamo Area Aquatics Diving - 2018
Johnson High School - 2017-2018
Alamo Area Aquatics Diving - 2017:
Johnson High School - 2016 -2017
|Years diving||USA Diving||AAU|
Senior Year - 2018-2019
Junior Year - 2017-2018
Sophomore year - 2016 - 2017
Freshman year - 2015 - 2016
- Moving to San Antonio, TX from a small town in Alabama in 2016
- Becoming a better student every year since moving and meeting expectations of a more difficult cirriculum
- Working on completing a 2.5 list on 3M
I would like to dive in college because I love the sport! I think being a part of a team and a sport will give me a much more exciting experience in college. It's an opportunity I will only have once. I can not wait to take advantage of it.
I believe a "healthy athletic performance" means my life is balanced. Yes, I am dedicated to my sport, but I also work hard on my school classes. I also believe it is important to be involved in social activities with my friends, church, and charity groups in my community.
1. Participated in Coastal Cleanup twice per year. Keeping the local beaches free of garbage and litter is important for the environment, our local habitat, and is just responsible. Also, we had fun together going out as a group and doing something good for our hometown.
2. Helped to plan and set up Halloween Haunted House for the community sponsored by Daphne High School. This gave the local kids somewhere close and safe to go with friends for Halloween. We raised money for charities sponsored by the DHS Key Club.
3. DHS Key Club - contributed to various charities by volunteering time or raising money and it is the right thing to do.
4. NJHS - Freshman, my school work and grades are important and a way to prepare for college and life.
This athlete has not provided any recent blog posts. Check back soon!