|Best Time||Course Name||Location||Exact Distance||Description|
|5,000m Time||21:40.00||Pole Green Park||Mechanicsville, VA||5k||-|
|10,000m Time||50:27.00||2017 Monument Avenue 10k||Richmond, VA||6.25||Relatively Flat. Some running on cobblestone|
VHSL State Championship Qualifier (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior and Senior Years)
Varsity Girl's Team Captain (Junior and Senior Year)
2017 and 2018 Coach's Award
Governor's School Individual MVP
2018 Girl's Cross Country Runner of the Year - Tri-Rivers District
|Hand||Bench Press (max)||Wingspan||Vertical jump|
• Holds the school record for girl's cross country
• Only athlete to qualify for state championship as a Freshman, Sophomore and Junior
• Team captain (2017 and 2018)
• Coach's Award Recipient (2017 and 2018)
• Lowell L. Bryan Scholarship Nominee
• Member of the National Honor Society
• Member of TriM Honor Society
• Model UN
• Member of PETE CLub
• Jazz band leader (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior year)
I have a competitive spirit and would love to help my college or university athletically. I also find that running helps me reduce stress and that will be beneficial while taking challenging college classes.
This year I volunteered at the Rose Parade in Pasadena, California on behalf of Donate Life America to raise awareness about the importance of registering to be an organ donor.
As a member of the National Honor Society, I participate in many service and leadership related activities throughout the year.
Through the school club PETE, I volunteer to clean up the environment and organize recycling in the school.
This athlete has not provided any recent blog posts. Check back soon!