This athlete has not yet provided any photos or videos. Check back soon!
This athlete has not yet provided any statistics. Check back soon!
Multi-Sport Scholar Athlete: Basketball (10 years - Buford HS Varsity State Champions in 2018-2019 & Undefeated JV & Freshman season in 2017-2018), Softball (5 years), Track & Field (2 years), Lacrosse (6 years)
Academics: All Honors/Accelerated/AP Classes. Academic Letter for all A's 2017-2019
Major Related: Foothills AHEC Youth Health Care Careers Summit Participant (2018), Boy Scouts Explorer – Sugar Hill Animal Hospital Pre-Vet Program (2018-2019)
Other Activities: Beta Club (2018-2019), US Lacrosse Youth Girls Referee (2019), BHS Football Athletic Trainer (2017-2019), BHS Musical Theater (2017-2018), BHS Student Leadership Council (2017-2018), BHS Wrestlette (2018-2019)
Community Advocacy: Girl Scouts (9 years – Earned highest honor Bronze and Silver Awards. Working towards Gold Award), Key Club (Bronze Award for 50+ hours of community service completed), Cassandra’s Cure for Cancer Foundation Volunteer (9 years), 12 Stone Church Preschool Volunteer (20+ hours), Buford Girls Youth Lacrosse Community Coach (12 hours)
Travel Lacrosse Teams:
1. Nation United (http://www.nationunitedlc.com/) - Selected as a 2019 Ambassador
2. Lady Laxers (www.ladywolverinelaxers.com, Coach Erik Merkel) – 2013 to present (#99)
3. M&D Orlando - IWLCA President's Cup (2018) Tourney Pick-up Player
4. Mill Creek Blackhawks (www.mcaalax.com - Coach Naomi Hudson) - Summer of 2017 (#99)
5. TLC Lacrosse – IWLCA Debut (2017)Tourney Pick-up Player (www.tlclacrosse.com, Coaches - Brooke Matthews & Suzie Aiken)
6. Fellowship of Christian Athletes-Gwinnett (Coach Andrea Braun) - Fall 2016
1. Lacrosse - Has played up and/or with older girls since starting as a 5th grader (played with 8th graders). Currently on Lady Laxers High School team comprised of 2019-2022
2. Basketball – Member of the starting line-up, trained by coaches for the top ranked, State Champions Buford Lady Wolves pipeline program (6 time state champions in the last 10 years) since 4th grade (played up against 5th graders).
- Girl Scouts (9 years – Earned Bronze and Silver Awards. Working towards Gold Award)
- Boy Scouts Sugar Hill Animal Hospital Pre-Vet Explorers Program (2018-2019)
- Key Club (Bronze Award in 2017-2019 for 50+ hours of community service completed)
- Cassandra’s Cure for Cancer Foundation Volunteer (9 years)
- Buford High School Football Athletic Trainer (2 years)
- Buford Chorus & Musical Theater Programs (9 years)
This athlete has not provided any recent blog posts. Check back soon!