|50yd free||50m free||100yd free||100m free||200yd free||200m free||400m free||500yd free||800m free||1000yd free||1500m free||1650yd free|
|50yd back||50m back||100yd back||100m back||200yd back||200m back|
|50yd breast||50m breast||100yd breast||100m breast||200yd breast||200m breast|
|50yd fly||50m fly||100yd fly||100m fly||200yd fly||200m fly|
|200yd IM||200m IM||400yd IM||400m IM|
2008 Present, swimmer
2018 Honor Roll-top 20 in the Ohio Central/ East/ Southeastern District Championship -16th 500y free (4:55.02), 17th 200y free (1:48.73), 14th 200 medley relay (1:42.38), 14th 400y free relay (3:23.77)
o 2016 State Championships, Ohio Junior Olympics, ranked #20 in the state in 200 fly (SCY), #18 in 1650 free (SCY), #25 in 500 free (SCY), top 50 in the state in 200 free (SCY), 100 fly(SCY), 100 free(SCY), 200 breast (SCY)
o 2016 Ohio Triathlon Championships- 5,000 m open water swim, placed 2nd, with a time of 00:56:06
o 2015 Ohio Open Water Championships-3, 000 m open water swim, placed 15th, with a time of 41:23.64L
• 2016-2017 Cross-Country Junior Varsity, Scholar Athlete, 5k PR 18:40, Thomas Worthington High School
• 2017 Track and Field Junior Varsity, Scholar Athlete, 1600m PR 5:21, 800m PR 2.20, Thomas Worthington High School
• 2017- Present Assistant Coach, Worthington Special Olympics, swimming
• 2007-Present Taekwondo, black belt, I dan
Creativity/ Performing Arts
Music 2007- Present Piano player
• 2013-2017 GUILD National Piano Playing Auditions National Member
• 2019 &2018 – NFMC Junior Festival, Ohio State University; State Guild National Piano Playing Auditions
• 2017 Five year National GUILD Award
Other Extracurricular Activities
• 2011-Present Chess Club, participated in local and regional tournaments, USCF current rating 810
• 2019 with St. Charles Prep School chess team won 5/6 Scholastic tournaments 2016 #2 Premier Chess Club; placed #11 in Brain Freeze Scholastic Chess Tournament, U900; placed #9 , in Jr. Cardinal Scholastic Tournament, placed # 6 in Evening St. Chess Tournament, U900
• 2018-2020 Latin I&II, Saint Charles Preparatory School
• 2016-2018 Honors Spanish I- III, Thomas Worthington High School; Spanish II, TRECA on line school
• 2016 summer, Spanish I, 1101, Columbus State Community College, College Credit Plus (4 credits, GPA: B)
• Romanian - Basic; read and speak
I love swimming. Swimming has pulled me through thick and thin. I like the camaraderie and the competition that this sport brings. I feel alive when I race. Swimming has taught me discipline and resilience and I hope I can find friends and a good community through swimming in college.
I am a motivator, a cheer-leader for my younger team mates. When things get tough and we are all tired, I crack a joke, make fun, try to relax people into smiling.
I sleep, eat and make sure to prioritize my activities. I exercise all year round. I do swimming on average 10 months/ year, but I also run in spring, summer and fall when I have a lighter swimming schedule.
I volunteer as assistant coach for Worthington Special Olympics swimming program since 9th grade and plan to share my experience in swimming with less fortunate athletes throughout my high school years.