|Best Time (mm:ss.s)||1:53.2||7:59.5||21:40.0||-||45:20.0||-||-|
|Bench Press (max)||Wingspan||Years rowing|
• High Point Autumn Rowing Festival - High Point, NC
3rd Place: Women’s 2V8+, 18:48
3rd Place: Women’s 2V4+, 22:43
• Head of the Hooch - Chatanooga, TN
49th/76th : Women’s 2V8+, 16:57.6
• Head of the South - Augusta, GA
5th Place: Women's 2V8+, 18:10.4
• Clemson Sprints (American Youth Cup II) - Clemson, SC
3rd Place: Women's Open 8+, 7:41.2
• North Carolina Youth Rowing Championships - High Point, NC
• Dogwood Junior Championship - Oakridge, TN
I am a hardworking and dedicated athlete who values team culture over almost everything. I am a big believer in the phrase "better together" and while I definitely think it is important to focus on the growth of individuals, the effect that that growth has on the team itself is what makes a team great. The sport is a perfect combination of grit, fun, and teamwork, and that's what makes it so enjoyable to me! My main goal in college is to be able to continue growing as an athlete and a person, all while getting a good education at an institution that will prepare me for all of my career goals.
This athlete has not provided any recent blog posts. Check back soon!