• 2019 Selected to represent the BC Provincial Team at the 2019 Canadian Field Hockey National Championships (U18)
• ** 2018 National Champions (Gold) / BC Provincial Team (U15) / Field Hockey Canada National Championships**
*2018 Captain of the Provincial Team.
*2018 Claimed my second consecutive Canadian National U15 Championship title.
• 2018 Playoff Champions / India Field Hockey Club (Women’s Div. 3) / Vancouver Women's Field Hockey League
• 2018 Gold Champions / BC Provincial Team (U15) / 2018 India Field Hockey Tournament (U18 Division)
• 2017 Invited to U15 National ID Camp as a player with the potential to play for Canada.
** • 2017 National Champions (Gold) / BC Provincial Team (U15) / Field Hockey Canada National Championships**
*2017 Youngest member of the team selected to represent the Provincial Team
*2017 Named to the 'Tournament Eleven' at the Canadian National Championships.
• 2017 Gold Champions / BC Provincial Team (U15) / 2017 India Field Hockey Tournament (U18 Division)
• 2017 League Finalists / Surrey Sharks (Women’s Div. 5) / Vancouver Women's Field Hockey League
• 2016 Gold Champions / India Club (U16 Team) / 2016 India Field Hockey Tournament
• 2016 Silver Champions / India Club (U16 Team) / 2016 West Coast Kings Field Hockey Tournament
• 2016 Silver Champions / Delta Coastal Selects Soccer Club (U14) / 2016 SX Soccer Cup Tournament
• 2015 Gold Champions / India Club (U15 Team) / 2015 India Field Hockey Tournament
• 2015 League Champions / India Club (U14 Team) / Greater Vancouver Junior Field Hockey League
• 2015 Club Team Player of the Week / Surrey United Soccer Club / BC Soccer High Performance League
• Captain of the B C Provincial Team and claiming my second consecutive Canadian National Field Hockey Championship title in 2018.
• Youngest member of the team selected to represent the BC Provincial Team & named to the 'Tournament Eleven' at the 2017 Canadian National Field Hockey Championships.
l want to play sports in college because I know it will elevate my game to the next level. I want to play while I pursue my academic goals and objectives.
My field hockey journey started when I was five years old after my parents introduced me to the sport to complement my soccer game. I stated playing on the mini’s program with the Surrey Sharks Club. I fell in love with the sport as soon as I held the stick and began moving the ball around on the field. As I began to develop my skills and understanding of the game I was eager to learn and grow more as a player. I would practice the Indian dribble inside the house and juggle the ball for hours.
At Grade 8 I decided to drop soccer having played with Surrey United Soccer Club in the BC Soccer Premier League to focus more on sport of field hockey. My parents decided to enroll me in the Field Hockey BC “Learn-to-Train” program in Grades 4 and 6 and then in the U15 “Train-to-Train” program. I continue to work on my skills and always look for ways to improve my game.
I have been very fortunate to receive some of my coaching from Canadian Field Hockey Hall of Famer Nick Sandhu and former Canadian Women’s National player and current Head Coach at The University of BC Poonam Sandhu. My current club team is with India Field Hockey Club in Surrey and play on the Premier team in the Vancouver Women’s Field Hockey League. The Division three team had a very successful 2017 season and won the playoff championships.
This year has been my second consecutive year having been selected to represent the province of British Columbia at the Canadian National Field Hockey Championships. In 2017 I was the youngest member of the U15 BC Team and was named to the Tournament Eleven. The U15 BC Rams team had a successful tournament wining Gold and not losing any games during the entire Provincial season.
Following the Nationals, I was invited the National Talent ID camp which was lots of fun. In 2018 I was only one of two returning players to be selected on the U15 BC Rams and was given the opportunity to lead the team as captain. We had a successful campaign and remained unbeaten at the Nationals in Toronto to take home the gold. I want to build on all my accomplishments to date and continue to develop as a player and a leader and hope to represent Canada at the Junior and National levels.
• I have been part of the High School Leadership program since Grade 8. We regularly volunteer at local Community events including volunteering at Senior Homes or Park and Shoreline cleanup events.
• I have also volunteered my personal time with Atira Womens Resource Society at their daycare facility working alongside the staff with young children.