|Best Time (mm:ss.s)||1:46.2||7:48.2||-||-||-||-||-|
• 2019 Nationals in Bethel, Ohio, placed 12th in U19 open-weight 4x (stroke)
• 2019 Nationals in Bethel, Ohio, placed 5th in the U19 open-weight 2- (stroke)
• 2019 US Rowing Youth National Championships, Nathan Benderson, Sarasota, FL
• 2019 NY State Championships, Fish Creek, Saratoga Springs, NY
• 2018 NY State Championships, Fish Creek, Saratoga Springs, NY
• 2018 Northeast Youth Championships, Lake Quinsigamond, Worcester, MA
• 2018 Mercer Lake Sprint & ISA Championship, Mercer Lake, West Windsor, NJ
- Played competitive lacrosse for 7 years
- Competitively swam on a racing team for 6 years
- Competitively sailed on a racing team for American Yacht Club for 6 years
- New York State Boating Safety Certificate
- CPR Certified
- Advanced open water scuba diver
- Nitrox Certified for diving
- Certified Life Guard
Rowing in college would enhance my college experience tremendously. I love being part of a team and having girls you can constantly rely on. Rowing has become a huge aspect of my life and I could not imagine my life without my rowing family.
I created a petition to save lightweight rowing. ar change.org that received nearly 500 signatures
As a natural lightweight, I work out twice a day and pay close attention to the nutritional aspects of what I eat. I eat healthy meals three times a day and I never have trouble making weight.
I have a passion for helping others who many not be at fortunate. Eight times a year I train puppies for a week at a time to be seeing eye dogs for the blind.
This athlete has not provided any recent blog posts. Check back soon!