|55 HRDL||55||60 HRDL||60||100||200||300||400||500||600||800||1,000||1,200||1,500||1 Mi||3,000||2 Mi||5,000|
|Second Best Time||9.16||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Second Best Time||-||-||-||-||-|
|100 HRDL||100||110 HRDL||200||400 HRDL||400||800||1,500||1,600||3,000 STPL||3,000||3,200||5,000||10,000|
|Second Best Time||16.15||13.26||-||-||1:16.00||1:05.86||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|4x100||4x400||4x800||4x1,500||1,600 MDLY||4xMi||DIST MDLY|
|Second Best Time||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
- Broke 55mH school record freshman year (indoor — 9th grade) https://www.27east.com/southampton-press/katey-obrien-sets-new-school-record-in-hurdles-leads-lady-mariners-at-small-schools-1314718/
- Broke 100mH school record freshman year (outdoor — 9th grade)
- Qualified for State Quals for 55mH freshman year (indoor — 9th grade)
- Qualified for divisions for 4x100m freshman year (outdoor — 9th grade)
- Qualified for divisions for 100m freshman year (outdoor — 9th grade)
Sports have always played a big role in my life, from playing tee-ball, to softball, to soccer, to horseback riding, to track&field. I want to keep creating a name for myself, and respect the hard work that will ensue. I want to be remembered as someone great, whether it is sports wise or not.
At track practice, I often help fellow teammates, or younger JH kids, whether it’s with hurdles, down starts, or TJ/LJ work. I’ve always attempted to show leadership, so that all know they can come to me if they ever need anything. Often when it comes to friends, I can be seen as the one who “controls everyone.” I attempt to keep everything orderly, and am often the one to speak above all. I’m often seen as the “wise friend” as I’m constantly giving tips on how to do virtually everything
I make sure that I maintain high grades (I personally strive for 85 and above) in all classes. At home, I make sure to maintain a healthy diet, one of which will also support the energy I need as an athlete. I often like to play with my dog, swim in my pool or the ocean, walk on the beach, take nature trails, etc. At the barn, I’m constantly doing something; from cleaning stalls, to setting up jumps. I often put in extra time at track when we’re on vacation.
This athlete has not provided any recent blog posts. Check back soon!