This athlete has not yet provided any photos or videos. Check back soon!
|Club||Warrent||United Elite Spartans||Augusta||Ga|
|High School||Coach Kelly|
|Primary Position||Small Forward|
|Hand||Vertical jump||Wingspan||Bench Press (max)|
MVP , Iron man award
7065134094 Give me a call or text me
———> PLEASE READ <———
You will be seeing only videos and stats from my AAU team for 2018-2019 In my sophomore year in highschool I’m not eligible to play AAU my junior nor my senior year due to the *COVID-19** but I can assure you my game has elevated drastically since then specially my ball handling . I have my highschool information but sadly no videos or stats for highschool basketball were having some difficulties. I’m currently trying to view my information and videos for highschool Basketball. I ask you to bare with me please, but for now you are more than welcome to watch my enjoy videos that I’ve made for you to view. I am utterly most dedicated to this sport. I am will do everything in my power to but the best player that i can be. It’s me against myself. No matter what the cost is I will continue to push myself until I reach my goal in basketball no matter what. Thank you*
Areas to build on
1) Strong Rebounder - potential to be much better ( seek the ball on all shots, get hungry for the ball)
2) 2 points % ( a. Pass and cut looking for the ball; b. Focus on mid ranges and 3s mainly mid ranges; c. Finish strong and with confidence)
3) team player. ( unselfish and look for open teammates. Keep a positive mindset even through tough times. Help teammates.
1) ball handling( work everyday on ball handling skills)
2) free throws
3) passing ( work on solid chest passes. Be sure to and confident with passes)
4) Defense (work on increasing foot movement. Elevate vertical to block shots)
This athlete has not provided any recent blog posts. Check back soon!