|Club||Legion FC||Legin FC||-||-|
|High School||Veterans High School|
These stats are from my Sophomore year in Florida. Before my junior year, I moved to Georgia, but the season was cut off towards the very beginning due to COVID. The videos I have uploaded are from my current 2020-2021 season.
I do not think the videos worked properly, if not contact me and I can send them over.
I have been playing soccer as the starting Goalkeeper for 8 years now, both in public school and club ball. The passion for the sport has continuously flourished throughout the years and I do not know who I would be today without it. My teams have always been my second family. I hope to continue on with my passion and lead others into the sport and hope they find the passion I have as well.
I have been in the AFJROTC program for 4 years now and I would say that this program has helped me become the leader I am today on and off the field. I am able to help demonstrate how impactful leadership is and help guide the team towards success. I am a walking example of what integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do is supposed to look like.
I started the Keto Diet a little over a month ago and I have seen an amazing impact on my health. I feel better with what I am consuming, I have more energy, and ultimately feel like I can accomplish a lot more in the day. Along with this, I know that injuries need to be treated properly and efficiently so the little injuries do not turn into bigger injuries. I would rather address a smaller injury than wait and run the risk of having to stop playing forever.
• Coached my previous middle school’s soccer team to have the most successful season they had in 8 years (10th grade)
• Advocate for the citizens in my community to make a dangerous intersection safer by getting a school zone with flashing lights, a traffic light, and street renamed after my late principal.
• AFJROTC community service events including regular school events with over 100 hours of volunteering (grades 9-12)
• Kids church class (grades 11-12)
• Dream Team at church, which is when we go out into the community once a month and do various community service events (grades 11-12)
• Coaching the girl's middle school soccer team (10th grade)
• Pen Pal with a Veteran from a nursing home (12th grade)
This athlete has not provided any recent blog posts. Check back soon!