|Club||Peter Simeone||San Diego Rowing Club||San Diego||CA|
|Best Time (mm:ss.s)||-||6:36.0||-||21:09.0||-||-||-|
|Bench Press (max)||Wingspan||Years rowing|
** FALL CLASSIC**
HEAD OF THE AMERICAN
2022 SOUTHWEST REGIONAL JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP
SAN DIEGO CREW CLASSIC
PRESIDENTS DAY REGATTA
US ROWING REGIONAL ID CAMP
SAN DIEGO FALL CLASSIC
HONORS AND AWARDS
● President, La Jolla Chapter, Lions Heart-A National Service Organization for Teen Volunteers and Leaders (2019-2020, 2021-2022). Term limit of one consecutive year.
● Vice President, La Jolla Chapter, Lions Heart (2020-2021, 2022-2023)
● Tennis Scholarship Recipient, Barnes Tennis Center (2018)
● Youth Tennis San Diego: Angel Lopez Excellence in Sportsmanship Award (2016)
● Parliamentary Speech and Debate Member (2020/21 and 2021/22) including State Finals Qualifier Competition
● La Jolla Riford Library Teen Council member (2019-Present)
● High School: Jazz Club (Saxophone) (2019-2020), La Jolla Games Club Member (2019-2020), Cooking Club (2021-2022), Model UN (2022-2023)
• Charity and Volunteer Work includes: Canine Companions for Independence, Feeding America, Surfrider Foundation, Kiwanis of La Jolla, La Jolla Riford Public Library, I Love a Clean San Diego, Sharia’s Closet, Salvation Army. Also designated Ambassador/Coordinator for “Special Fishies” serving on behalf of Lions Heart La Jolla 2023 Boys Group.
2021-Present COACH-SPECIAL FISHIES, an aquatic therapy and freedom program for children with disabilities to include: ADD, ADHD, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, and Spinal Muscular Atrophy among others. Therapies I provide in the water focus on play based functional movement, facilitation of neurodevelopment growth, improving range of motion, impulse control, the ability to follow instructions, and frustration tolerance. Goals include: decrease in spasticity, improved flexibility and balance, overcoming resistance to movement, and other functional gains.
This athlete has not provided any recent blog posts. Check back soon!