It’s summertime and the last thing on your mind is studying and taking tests, right? Unfortunately, those going into their senior year of high school should start planning for that important test known as the SAT or ACT. Being a student athlete isn’t easy, especially when you are a high school senior juggling school, sports, and then SAT/ACT preparation. Although it’s summertime and hanging out with friends is more fun, make your senior year easier by thinking about your SAT/ACT preparation now. Below is a breakdown of the first 3 test dates for both the SAT and ACT to help get your preparation started.
1. October 5, 2013 with a registration deadline on September 6, 2013
2. November 2, 2013 with a registration deadline on October 3, 2013
3. December 7, 2013 with a registration deadline on November 8, 2013
1. September 21, 2013 with a registration deadline on August 23, 2013
2. October 26, 2013 with a registration deadline on September 27, 2013
3. December 14, 2013 with a registration deadline on November 8, 2013
Since you are able to take the SAT/ACT more than once, experts recommended that you register for one of the earlier test dates just in case you don’t score as well as you would like. Good SAT/ACT scores can be the deciding factor between receiving a scholarship and not receiving a scholarship. Don’t let the distractions of summer get in the way and start preparing for your college career!
If you enjoyed this post, read a similar post HERE!