BeRecruited has launched a redesigned athlete profile, as well as a variety of updates to other features. College coaches continue to be actively engaged on BeRecruited, with nearly 20,000 searches for BeRecruited athletes in the past week alone! In addition, more coaches are performing searches on BeRecruited.com, up 25% from this time last year. Our focus is to continue to help athletes get noticed by college coaches. The continued high level of college coach activity confirms that more athlete are being noticed every day.
Below is a quick recap of BeRecruited’s core functionality, highlighting recent changes:
- Profiles are presented for easy viewing on screen, including showing Athletic, Academic, Contact and Service information on one page, with quick links at the top. Coaches and Athletes can continue to print profiles in the format they are familiar with.
- You can view Photos and Videos on their respective tabs. All photos are displayed at original resolution. If you have over 20 photos or videos, they will be displayed on multiple pages.
- Page load times and performance have been improved. If you experience issues, please let us know immediately (and please tell us what browser you're using).
- For Deluxe Users, Coach Tracker and College Tracker are now quickly accessible using the Coaches and Colleges links in the streamlined new navigation menu at the top of your Dashboard.
To make your Profile the best it can be, we encourage you to:
- Review your entire Profile and update your athletic stats, academic info and your personal information. If you have any other improvements you'd like to see on the Profile pages in the future, let us know.
- Update your Profile Photo and add a broader Cover Photo. Here are two great examples of Profiles taking advantage of this new functionality: Example A, Example B.
- If you want to connect with more coaches than you are today, consider upgrading to a deluxe account.
As always, don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.